Faculty History Faculty History

 | Post date: 2020/06/28 | 
Faculty History
The faculty of Mechanical Engineering was established in 1957 at the same time as the establishment of Amirkabir University of Technology (Tehran Polytechnic) and began its official activity by accepting undergraduate students in 1958. This faculty, along with the faculties of electrical and electronic engineering, textile engineering, chemical engineering, and civil engineering, is one of the first faculties established by Amirkabir University.The undergraduate course was added to this faculty in 1971 with two majors: Applied Mechanics and Thermo Fluids.After the victory of the Islamic Revolution, this faculty set up a manufacturing subfield in mechanical engineering.With the beginning of the doctoral course in mechanical engineering in 1990, this faculty is known as the founder of the doctoral course in mechanical engineering in the country.



CAPTCHA
View: 82 Time(s)   |   Print: 16 Time(s)   |   Email: 0 Time(s)   |   0 Comment(s)